This accessibility statement applies to the sarriaturismo.com website.
This website is partially compliantwith RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Not accessible content
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Failure to comply with RD 1112/2018.
- There may be an inadequate ratio of colour contrast in the home menu in the first screenshot, as it is a transparent menu so that it can be seen better from the background video.
- In the home page there is an “immersive” video that is not accessible. However, the purpose and functionalities of this video have been described for screen readers. In this video it is not necessary to generate subtitles as it lacks voiceover or audio explanations. It is ambient sound of the captures taken, sounds of water, wind, birds, chimes, etc, depending on the context
- There are form fields or buttons where the visible text acting as their label is not part of their accessible name [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Inclusion of the label in the name of UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate load
- Disproportionate load
- Not applicable.
- There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. However, efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply with them.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 21 October 2021.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by Jesús Quintana, J.M. Delicado and Ramón de Santiago.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- transmit other content access difficulties
- ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following contact form or by calling 982535000.
You can submit:
- a Complaint relating to compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- a Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3(4)
- content that is exempted from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified to show that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Concelloo de Sarria , as well as the rest of options included in the Law 39/ 2015, of October 1st, of the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by the General Secretariat for Digital Administration.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not comply with the requirements contemplated in article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be lodged if a reply has not been received within twenty working days.
The complaint can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the City Council of Sarria , as well as in the rest of options included in the Law 39/ 2015, of October 1st, of the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
This website applies the requirements of the Standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The latest accessibility review has been carried out in October 2021.
The website is optimised for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher and the latest versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1200×1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, which means that it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimised for viewing on the latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and Android’s native browser.
A number of keyboard shortcuts are incorporated to facilitate navigation through the portal:
|m||Maps and Guides||https://sarriaturismo.com/en/mapas/|
|r||Add your establishment||https://sarriaturismo.com/en/add/|
Depending on the browser from which you are accessing the portal, it will be necessary to use a combination of keys or others to use the keyboard shortcuts:
|Operating System||Browser||Key combination|
|Windows||Internet Explorer||Alt + Shortcut key|
|Google Chrome||Alt + Shortcut key|
|Safari||Alt + Shortcut key|
|Firefox||Alt + Shift + Shortcut key|
|MAC||Safari||Ctrl + Alt + Shortcut Key|
|Google Chrome||Ctrl + Alt + Shortcut key|
|Firefox||Ctrl + Shortcut key|
|Ubuntu||Firefox||Alt + Shift + Shortcut key|